Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party# 30 - Mother's Day


Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is 
:


Mother's Day

Any project relating to Mother's day. It can be to Mom, Grandma etc.

This party sponsors are...


CDD Shop -  1 Stamp set


Lori Whitlock - $15 to SVG Store


The Cutting Cafe - Any 3 files Winners Choice

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....





I hope that you will join us and CRAFT IT UP & LINK IT UP!!!

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Robin !!!! This is soo beautiful !!!! The whole design is gorgeous !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the butterfly paths and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I love the bright butterflies on the white page they look like they are going to fly off at any moment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...