Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Craft It Up Link It Up Party #7



I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is anything goes with ribbon/twine.
The sponsor is  

and

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  




.

Here is what I created for this linky party....


Isn't he super cute?

I used a file from 
Kadoodles

This is my second shape card.  I am making 3 of them.  One was for my granddaughter to give to her teacher and the other two are for my daughter to give to her teacher.  
I really love how they turned out.  Don't you?

Isn't my granddaughter so cute?  Her teacher really liked her card!


12 comments:

  1. Both are very cute!! Love the apple shaped card. I made the same thing for my girls teachers. I think I forgot to share it.


    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable card and granddaughter. You have some beautiful grandbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin this card is adorable!!!! So is your granddaughter!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Love that worm! Thanks for playing at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both beautiful!! Thank you for joining our DCD shape challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are sooo adorable!! Love that cute worm!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! What a sweet card! The teachers will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Robin! This is so stinkin' cute & that worm is adorable! Very nice inspiration Hun & TFS!!!

    I'm now following you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO ADORABLE!!! Your Granddaughter is a doll!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Robin!! I love the worm and his awesome glasses!! He looks fabulous!! And your granddaughter is so beautiful...what a gorgeous picture!! I hope you have a wonderful evening my friend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute. Any teacher would love to get this. TFS with us at DCD.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...