Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Show me Your Craft Room - linky party #6



I am posting today as a guest designer for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly 

linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Show me Your Craft Room!.The sponsors are


 

And ME!!!

There are also some gift cards to be won! 
So come on ----
Please link up one picture of your craft room and we will all come visit your blog for more pictures and details! Visit 
for all the rules and to play along.


Here is one section my craft room.



I will share some more pictures later on, be on the look out!


I am going to be brave and share before and after pictures.....
Now hurry on over to Craftin Desert Divas to link up for some awesome prizes!!!

Here is the link to my before pictures - scary!!!


17 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing Robin. Your room looks great! Looks like you have lots of goodies.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a little scary..lol but you did a great job cleaning up the place I look forward to more pictures of your room. I like getting ideas from everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome crafty space, Robin!! It's so clean and organized!! I love the ink pad holder!! Thanks for sharing my friend!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Love the before and after pic. Such an awesome transformation there. Thanks for sharing your space with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great space to create you lovely projects!!! Thank you for sharing with us:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your craft space is wonderful. Look at you teasing us with more future pictures. lol. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good! Very neat and organized!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - awesome that you now have a fab space to craft in - saw the old one, wowzer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cozy corner to craft in. Like how you have a window for natural light.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome crafting space and you are very organized!!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the BEFORE....it shows me how dedicated a crafter you really are to get your stuff so organized in the AFTER!!!! Well done my friend!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire s
    www.scrapmway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great craft space! I love all the storage you have and that work area. I always love the L shaped work areas :) Thanks for becoming a new Friend at my blog, I also became a follower of yours :)

    ~Sheena
    Dew Drops & Glue Dots

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great space, I really like the L shape desk!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fun round up, and I know I'm a bit late to the party but I thought you might like to see my new space! Here we are: http://diyods.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-new-craft-room.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...