Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Lil Ol Plaid Owl

Sorry that this little owl is all scrunched up...but.... he is getting ready for a craft show that we have coming up.  He was made from the Cricut Pattern that I adjusted and made using the Cricut Owl cartridge.  See the ad from Amazon below.  This is the cartridge that I used.  Made some tweaks to it and then got right to work with the help of my dear Mother.  His eyes are made using the Sizzix Circle Die and the brads are from Michaels.  Hope that you enjoy the different owls.  I LOVE COMMENTS!!!! I am linking up to a few parties today, am a bit late in doing this but I guess better late than never.  Camera did not want to cooperate this morning before work.  


Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing
Mondays @ All Things Fee!
Polly Want a CrafterMaking


The DIY Show Off


2 comments:

  1. I love plaid and this is just too adorable. Thanks for sharing at the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for having me...I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...