Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lollipop Owl

This little owl reminds me of a lollipop. She is also packaged and ready for the upcoming craft show.  Now you have seen almost all of my owls.  They are made from a pattern that I made using the Provo Craft Cricut Expressions Machine and one of the Owl cartridge.  Of course I had to alter it some but I think that the owls have turned out so cute and they seem to be very popular with the children.  Please feel free to leave a comment and follow the blog.  The eyes are made with the Sizzix Circle Die.  Thanks for visiting!
Craft Junkie Too Friend

BLOG TITLE



Creating my way to Success

3 comments:

  1. I love owls! What great packaging and such a cute colored owl! Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a great fabric you used on the owl! lovely and yummy! :) hootie cutie :)

    Robin, u mentioned on my blog sewing owl like these :) do you know by any chance where i could find one? or do you mind sharing it through email? would love to try to sew an owl like yours!

    check my blog please, there's a little suprise there for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dacia...
    Sending you an email Martha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...