Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Extreme couponing on a mild level

I made a trip to Wal Mart this evening and this is what I scored:
8 bottles of Head and Shoulders  - BOGO Free also had 4 $1 off coupons.
1 bottle of Old Spice Body Wash   - free with the purchase of the Old Spice Deodorant.
 1 Old spice deodorant
1 Old Spice Body Spray  free with purchase of two other Old Spice Products.
2 Aussie Shampoo's  -----  2 coupons for $3 and Walmart price was 2.84....made money on this one.
Total cost was - 72.37
coupons -           42.33
what I paid -       30.04

That is a savings of 58%

I would have waited until they went on sale but my coupons are getting ready to expire at the end of the month.... I don't think that I done to shabby....what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...