Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

December 100 Cart Blog Hop

Hi and welcome to the 100 cart blog hop, we are so excited to share a ton of projects with you.  If you arrived from Jamie's blog then you are on the right track.

If you just stumbled upon my blog please click here to start at the beginning at

I have several projects to share with you.  
My cartridges that I used are:

  1. Paper Doll Dress Up
  2. Speaking of Winter Classmate 
  3. From My Kitchen
  4. New Arrival

For my first project I used the Paper Doll Dress Up.  This is one of my favorite carts that I use.

I made a illuminary with my little 3" Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls.  This would be so cute sitting on a fireplace or in a window sill. 

For my next project I used the Speaking of Winter.
I used the card feature to cut out some tags. I cut the first one at 3 inches and discovered that it was a little bit bigger than what I thought it would be.  I then cut me 3 more at 2 inches and really liked how they turned out. 

I added the cut me some scrap white paper so the snowflake would pop and then put a little bling in the center.  

Up next is the cart From My Kitchen...
I cut lil cute gingers at 3/4 " then I adhered them to some old box pieces that I had punched out.  
I think that they will make some cute tags for someones present.

Now see if you can find the lil girl ginger.

Last but certainly not least is the cart :
New Arrival

I have so many plans for this cart.  I have a new grand baby as most of you already know and I can't wait to make her a scrapbook.  I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head...
But for now I will share this with you....


Front of Card.  Outfit cut at 2"

inside of card

back of card
Back of envelope

Front of envelope

Now you are off to visit my crafty friend Sarah H.

Here is the line up just in case you get lost along the way...




Jen L http://www.mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com/

Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. Cute projects. Your snowflake cards are great. Nice touch with the little bling center.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. i like your snowflake cards, but your tags are adorable and the other projects sweet. Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin love the projects!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how cute these tags are Robin! You did such a great job as usual! TFS, Mary
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Robin!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Projects Robin!!!

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects Robin!!!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT SIS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects! Congrats on your new grandbaby. I just got my first grandbaby last year. :)

    Tami
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your raggedy card and that owl stamp! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...