Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Let It Snow Blog Hop

Welcome to the Let it Snow Blog Hop.

Our hop  started at  Shannon's blog.
You don't want to miss any of the wonderful projects.  

You should have arrived from Pat's blog

For my project I used a Peachy Keen and Cuttlebug skunk.  Love them.


The little snowman that the skunk is holding is from a Martha Stewart punch.


The snow flakes are from a border punch by Martha Stewart also.



Hope that you have enjoyed my little project now please hop on over to 
Kristy's blog  to see what awesome project she has for you today!!!!


























5 comments:

  1. Robin your card is so cute. I love the little skunk holding the snowman. Great Job!!

    TFS & Happy I could be on the hop with you. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty frame!! Love the skunk holding the snowman!!!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great altered art project--I love crafting frames. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super idea - TFS that cute skunk! Enjoyed hopping with you today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...