Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

MCCR - Festive Friday


This is my Design Team post for My Cricut Craft Room

For our MCCR DT post today we were asked to create a Festive Baby Project.
This is what I came up with:


I used New Arrival and cut the onesie with the dial set on  fill the page. ( I used the blackout)  It cut at 11 1/4 ".


I used bling to put Adelyn's name on the onesie. 


I love the little bling butterflies!


This is one page out of the scrapbook that I am making for baby Adelyn.  Stay tuned for more pages!


I cherish your comments or bloggy love as we call it :).





To see more projects like this today please visit 

1 comment:

  1. Robin this is so adorable! What a great idea for a scrap page. You do such great work!!! I love the butterflies too. Hugs~ Mary M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...