Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Firehouse Dogs

Hello - I hope that you are having a great summer.  
I have been enjoying being home with my kids this summer.  First time in a long time.
My son goes off to college in the fall so I am extra glad that we get this time together.
I wanted to share with you today a scrapbook page that I made for a book of Kaitlyns.
It is an 8x8 book for her dogs.  
We have a total of 6 dogs. Each one is special and all are either dogs that have been dropped off at our home or we have found them homeless and taken them in.  

I used a file from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is the page that I made for my daughter.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Click on the bloglovin button below to stay up to date with my postings.

Follow on Bloglovin

Supplies Used:
Too Cute by Jessica -Firehouse dogs file
PKSC - 13 January 2013


Linking to these parties:




4 comments:

  1. Very cute Robin! I love this file. I'm sure Kaitlyn is going to love it. Great job!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...