Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Chicken Little = lol

Hello, It seems like it's been a while since my last post.  Got alot going on lately.  
My dad's birthday is coming up in November and I thought that I would actually get a head start on a card for him.  He sure does love his roosters.  Here are a few photos of the roosters that will probably be dumplings before to long...yummy....lol

( the roosters have decided they are the boss of my mom...not a good idea)




Anyway,  I decided to make Daddy a card using a rooster file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.
Here is the link...



Here is my card that I made using the rooster in the middle holding the sign.  I also used Peachy Keen stamps for the eyes on the rooster.



Have a great day!!!


Challenges Entered:
               Craftin Desert Diva's

Supplies Used:
               KDB file - Down On The Farm
               PKS stamps - PK-754 Critter Faces Set med.






2 comments:

  1. Totally Cute!! Sending birthday wishes to your dad!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been awhile. LOL I'm only teasing you!! Super cute chicken card and your Dad is going to love it. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...