Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Penguin Christmas Tag

Just wanted to share with you a quick tag that I made today using a freebie from 
KaDoodle Bug Designs.
I love this freebie.
Hurry over and grab it before it is gone.

I made a few changes. 
I enlarged the tag and didn't cut out the cup.
Here is the design:


Here is what I designed:





I am really pleased with how this turned out!!!
This is for my daughter to put her  Christmas list on and then we will hang it on our tree.  

Here is a closer look at the cute little penguin.




This tag/ornament is for the PKS Challenge to make a 3-D ornament to hand on a tree. 

I have also listed a penguin in a hand made wagon that my dad made in my new Etsy shop.
Would love for you to take a look.



more pictures on Etsy.


Supplies:
PKS - PK - 754 Critter Faces SET A Med


Challenges:








7 comments:

  1. Love your penguin tag so cute thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable tag. You dad did a great job on the ornament as well.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE little tag, BEAUTIFUL job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in the Peachy Keen challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your penguin is so cute!! Thank you for joining us in the PKS challenge! ~ Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...