Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

CONFESSION TIME

When I first started this blog I wanted to post every single day....alas I have fallen by the way side.  I had a most HORRIBLE, WONDERFUL, AWFUL WEEK LAST WEEK.  Let me explain.....

First the wonderful....My son turned 16....What, wait a minute....but he was in kindergarden yesterday...I am excited and happy about this.  I am very proud of my son.  He is a very handsome young man and a christian!!! A mom could not ask for more.  Now on to the horrible:  My basement flooded.  It took me 3 evenings to get the water out.  We worked on it after I got home from work in the evenings.  No wonder I am so tired.  Next week is Bible School and I plan on sharing a little of what is happening each day.  Anyways, Blog World I am back!!!!!



this is my home sitting way up on a hill.   You would not think that it would flood.  Guess when it pours the water has to go somewhere......I am very blessed and thankful that I have a basement and a good home.  So much devastation all across the US lately.  Prays go out to all the families.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...