Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Flirty Camo Girl Owl




Image Map

This little cutie, I think anyway, is a girl.  I think that the one that I posted yesterday looks like a boy..So anyway lets vote on it.  If you think that this one is a girl leave a comment on this one and let me know. If you think that the one that I posted yesterday looks like a girl leave a comment on it.



Same pattern used on this one as used on most of the other owls that I have showcased.  I cut card stock out with the Provo Craft Cricut Expressions Machine and then used it to alter and make a pattern for the owls.  I took another pattern that I found on the internet and made the feet as the feet on the Cricut Cut out was to small.  The eyes are some left over leaves that I had from some fall decorations.   You know, WASTE NOT!!! Anyways, I hope that you have enjoyed your visit here and will come back again real soon.  You just never know when a new owl will pop up! Please consider following this blog or signing up via email on the right.  Thanks

The Shabby Nest




























4 comments:

  1. So stinking cute!! Love it!
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one too!! You are so creative!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Kristine
    http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/4th-of-july-punch-art-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing it on the T.G.I.F. Linky Party this week and I hope you come back next Friday for more fun. :)
    Tracy
    www.craftjunkietoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done. what a cheerful army owl :)
    to me, its a boy! :P i think... :D
    the eyes are very fiery :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...