Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

MCCR Card Creating Tuesday


This is my Design Team post for My Cricut Craft Room

Today we were asked to make thank you cards for  our MCCR DT post. 

I am currently working on stuff for a baby shower.  
I thought that it would be nice to have thank you cards on hand for the new mommy.




I cut the card from the New Arrival at 3".
I layered the inside with white paper to make the word pop.




I'm not sure how many of these that I will make, but I am sure that anyone that receives them will think that they are sooooo cute!




To see more projects like this today please visit 





3 comments:

  1. So cute Robin. I love the smaller size. TFS~Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I like how you made the words stand out. Good card to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Thank You cards are so perfect for the baby shower! thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...