Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WYEGW January 2, 2013- various fonts



This is my Design Team post for My Cricut Craft Room

Today we were asked to use various fonts on our MCCR DT project. 

I cut The K at 6" 
The T at 2"
The C at 4"


I used double stick tape to tape them to an old picture frame glass. 

Then I used fabric spray to coat the glass.

I wish that you could tell how really cool this looks.  Pictures are just not the same.  
I peeled the letters off and have empty space where my daughters initials are. Now she can put all kinds of different backgrounds and it will look really neat.  She is tickled to death with it. 



lime green and neon orange are two of her favorite colors.  


Thanks for stopping by and hanging out for a bit.  

To see more projects like this today please visit 





1 comment:

  1. totally cool!!!
    this is a great project idea Robin, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...