Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party - Down on the Farm



I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is on the farm. The sponsor are:
 Bug Bites - Candy Speaks Stamp Set & Pinque Peacock


and



The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I created for this linky party....


It is a cut file from Kadoodle Bug Designs!


I love that I can create my own stitching with gel pens.
What a cute little cow.  This was a birthday card for a little girl that I know.  She lives on a farm and was very happy with her card. 


Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love all the stitching detail. :) It has been great being a GD with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little cow is adorable! Your stitching looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cow Robin! I love using the gel pens to create my stitching too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cow is adorable!!! Great job on the stitching!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...