Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Ice Cream Cone Kadoodle Pig

Today I am posting as Design Team member over at Cutting Edge Designs

I used a file from Kadoodle Bug Designs. It is the older file called Oink for Ice Cream. I thought that I would show you step by step how I created my paper piecing. I am very new to the Cameo but I love it and find it fairly easy to use.




First I welded the body a bit so that I did not have so many pieces. Looking at it here I can only tell they are pigs because they are pink.




Here is my little pig with just part of the pieces placed on the body. Still not looking too good at this point.


Now I have my pieces glued down but this is not really the look that I wanted. So I decided to do a little bit of detail work.



I am very please with the finished little pig. The small details really make the project. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

click the button below if you would like to receive updates via bloglovin.

Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up to these linky parties:

8 comments:

  1. Super Duper Cute!! Love the cherry button..LOL!

    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree, detals make the difference. Love the faux stitching and the eyes! waving back from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( thank for following me, following you back )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little pig and yummy looking ice cream cone!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute! I love him or her! LOL

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little pig, I love it! Thanks for stopping by!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so so cute and very pink!!! Thanks for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...